My awkward and anonymous diary detailing life with bipolar type 1, living with infidelity, morbid obesity and middle-age momming.
My Latest Posts
- Is Blogging Supposed To Hurt This Much?The last post, He Impregnated The Other Woman But Still Wants Me, hurt like hell to get out of me. There are so many, many more painful details that were flooding into my mind but I couldn’t bring myself to record them. At least not now. The post took 3 hours to write and lotsContinue reading “Is Blogging Supposed To Hurt This Much?”
- He Impregnated The Other Woman But Still Wants MeThis post is kind of off topic (and rather long – grab a drink) from my others but it’s pressing on me hard these last couple of days. I could really use some insight from others who have been through this type of situation – both sides. My insecurities and gaslighting are making me secondContinue reading “He Impregnated The Other Woman But Still Wants Me”
- Bipolar Type 1 – The NowTW: suicide Here’s a fun fact about being bipolar. Symptoms can wreak havoc on your life for hours, days, weeks, months and even years at a time. And sometimes it just goes away, lying dormant, just waiting for some trauma or a random memory to trigger it back into full manic action. In my caseContinue reading “Bipolar Type 1 – The Now”
- Bipolar Type 1 – The BeginningI was officially diagnosed with bipolar at the age of 16. I was given lithium which I stopped taking after 1 week of vomiting. I declared myself “fine” and carried on as if nothing was wrong. After all, it was the mid 1990’s. Brooding and depressed teens in flannel were at the height of fashion.Continue reading “Bipolar Type 1 – The Beginning”
- Yup, it’s all embarrassingly trueToday is Father’s Day and I’m indifferent. I’m torn between missing my own father who died 5 years ago next month and being disgusted with the father of my own children who left halfway through the day to go visit his newborn daughter and her mother. On a side note, I spent the morning inContinue reading “Yup, it’s all embarrassingly true”